Aug. 21, 2026, 3:59 p.m.
News ID: 86241471
Iran will never allow invasion: Acting defense minister

Tehran, IRNA — Iran’s acting defense minister says that the country’s defense power is aimed at preventing war and aggression and that Iran will never allow any military aggression against its territory, independence, and national security.

In his remarks on the occasion of Iran’s Defense Industry Day, Brigadier General Seyed Majid Ebn-e-Reza said that in the 40-day war, Iran appeared with much greater strength compared to last year’s 12-day war, and its techniques and tactics during the 40-day war were more advanced than in the previous conflict.
During the 40-day imposed war, enemy bases were targeted with greater precision than in the 12-day war, Ebn-e-Reza said. “This proves Iran’s military power, which it showcased to the world against two terrorist armies, i.e., the US and the Zionist regime.”
What is seen today in Iran’s defense industry is only the tip of the iceberg. Universities, scientists, engineers, knowledge-based companies, and others in the field of defense industries are working round the clock to preserve national security and authority, he said.
1723**9417